A multidisciplinary educator passionate about exploring the intersection of art, science, and technology with students of all ages.
A programmer interested in creative computing to create interactive multimedia art.
A maker that inspires students to develop innovative ideas.
2008 - Present
- Developed and supported Volkswagen and Audi dealer web-based applications.
- Led critical half-year UNIX migration project.
- Trained international staff on use of development tools.
- Earned Master of Arts in Educational Technology
- Focus in computational thinking and creativity
- GPA: 4.0 (to date)